It’s the exact moment when the Sun crosses the equator and our day and night are of EQUAL length, no matter where you are on Earth.
The cycle of the Earth around the Sun symbolizes light and darkness (equinox), birth and death (solstice).
Today marks the exact midpoint of the astrological year, making this the perfect time to set strong intentions for the rest of 2019!
Here are the important messages revealed in the stars at the exact moment of the Equinox:
- Sun is exactly at the midpoint between Jupiter and the Moon – FEEL enriched, WELCOME opportunities – your light aligns to abundance!
- Venus conjunct Mercury – EXPRESS passionate joy, SPEAK lovingly, ENGAGE in enchanting communication
- Moon opposite Saturn – TAKE your feelings seriously, welcome healing within gives you the confidence to EMBRACE to responsibilities.
- Moon trine Neptune – Your psychic abilities are really strong – TRUST your intuition! OPEN your heart to mystical experiences.
Take the time to focus on what you want to create with your life!
Take advantage of this natural life force that arises with the Equinox and the midpoint of the Astrological Year.
During this next period of time it will be important for you to set the tone in a positive way by consciously leveraging fortunate frequencies to help you attract abundance, opportunities and loving partnerships.
- ALIGN yourself vibrationally with what is positive!
For example, your current name (the name you choose to use right now) emits a specific vibrational message into world day after day.
Definitely make sure your current name adds up to a fortunate number.
Your current name frequency shows how easy or difficult it is for you to fulfill your Birth Promise.
The GOOD news is…
Since you can choose your current name, you also have the power to CHANGE it.
The name you’re using right is one of the most powerful assets you have – when it is fortunate.
That’s why it’s the first thing I check with every new client.
Also, if you are like many people and using more than one current name (for example, adding a middle initial on credit cards), you’re diluting your frequency across all areas of your life: Two spellings create two different frequencies dissipating your energy.
It’s like handing out two calling cards to the universe… SO confusing!]
So, be sure that you have ONE name that is highly fortunate.
Love and Blessings,
P.S. Find out whether your current name is fortunate or not (and get two highly fortunate alternate spellings if it isn’t!). If you do just one thing, check your name!