Below are the instructions for this meditation:
1. Relax your body, emotions, and mind by focusing on your breath or in any other way that works for you.
2. State your intent to use this meditation as a tool to bring Divine protection and healing to Isis Astara, allowing her to complete her mission in peace, free from any and all negative interference.
3. Visualize a pillar of Light emanating from the Galactic Central Sun, then going through all beings of Light inside our Solar System, and then through your Soul Star Chakra and through your body to the center of the Earth.
4. Now visualize another pillar of Light rising from the center of the Earth up through your body and upwards into the sky towards all beings of Light in our solar system and our galaxy.
5. You are now standing in two pillars of light. The light flowing both upwards and downwards simultaneously. Keep these pillars of light active for a few minutes.
6. Visualize a vortex of brilliant white Light descending from Isis Astara’s I AM presence into her soul star chakra. Visualize this white light showering down through her whole body and aura.
7. See this Divine light healing Isis Astara throughout all of her bodies (physical, plasma, etheric, emotional, mental, and causal) across all time, dimensions, space and realities. See this light glowing brighter and brighter as you visualize Isis Astara in perfect health.
8. Visualize Isis Astara surrounded by a team of powerful and benevolent beings of Light, who stand by her and protect her as she joyfully and effortlessly completes her mission.
9. Visualize a powerful shield of golden light surrounding Isis Astara’s aura. See this shield becoming increasingly strengthened as the white light pours into her aura. Set the intention that this shield be made permanent to protect her from all negative interference from this point forward.
10. Visualize Isis Astara in perfect bliss. Victory of the Light!
Someone suggested we envision Isis Astara within a pink egg
(the color of the Divine Feminine). Others have sent Archangel Raphael
and his Emerald Green ray of healing light. Still others send white light,
which I was taught was appropriate for an emergency.
I also know that any warm, loving intentions are appreciated,
and there is no “wrong” way to send
healing energy and intent. ~PB