Note: Andrew Foss is posting and interpreting Laura Walker’s aspects on the Oracle Report Facebook page, until Laura is up to speed again and can start posting on the website, hopefully in the very near future. If so moved, you can go to the Donation page to help out: http://www.oraclereport.com/donations/ ~PB
THE ORACLE REPORT: Monday, October 30, 2017
1st Quarter Moon Phase: challenge, growth, expansion
Moon in Pisces
Emissary of the Aeon Sophia (Wisdom): (?)
Emissary of the Aeon Thelete (Will): Elias, God of the West
Sabian Symbols for the Solar-Lunar Days:
- SUN: 6 Scorpio – “A Gold Rush tears men away from their native soil”
- EARTH: 6 Taurus – “A bridge being built across a high narrow gorge”
- SUN: 7 Scorpio – “Deep sea diver with special machinery”
- EARTH: 7 Taurus – “The woman of Samaria comes down to draw water from Jacob’s well”
- SUN: 8 Scorpio – “A silvery moon shining across a clear beautiful gem of a lake”
- EARTH: 8 Taurus – “A Sleigh without snow”
Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “a woman’s hat with streamers blown by the east wind” (attune; align)
Interpretation From Andrew:
For the Sun – “A silvery moon shining across a clear beautiful gem of a lake ”
– What do you see reflected in the world around us? And are you seeing the real thing, or just the reflection? The thought of this symbol reminds me of Kheled-zâram from Lord of the Rings. Ignoring the meaning behind the imagery, I see the beauty my minds’ eye created back from the first time I read about the Frodo looking out over Mirrormere. I love the image for many reasons, not the least of them being what could possibly lie beneath this crystal and serene scene. For the image, we sit in the stillness of the scene. Frozen and waiting. And while you are waiting, watch for signs.
For the Earth – “A Sleigh without snow.”
– All dressed up but nowhere to go. I remember one year we decided in January to plan a ski trip to the Mountains above Los Angeles. We got packed up and drove up to Big Bear to one of the ski resorts. Maybe we should have checked the weather, as the commercials we had heard proved wrong and there was no snow to be had. Planning ahead can be a good thing. And while planning ahead is a good thing, you must be ready if conditions change. I consider that each year I look at snow blowers in November. Will I have to remove the sales tags this year?
Mantra for the Second Renaissance and the Return of Wisdom
All roads lead to Liberty.
Sophia ke Thelete acousome. Wisdom and Will, let us attend.